- General Assembly
- General Assembly Guidelines
- GA Minutes
- GA Minutes 04-07-12
- GA Minutes 03-31-12
- GA Minutes 03-03-12
- GA Minutes 2-25-12
- GA Minutes 02-18-12
- GA Minutes 02-11-18
- GA Minutes 02-04-12
- GA Minutes 01-28-12
- GA Minutes 01-21-12
- GA Minutes 01-14-12
- GA Minutes 01-07-12
- GA Minutes 12-31-11
- GA Minutes 12-24-11
- GA Minutes 12-17-11
- GA Minutes 12-10-11
- GA Minutes 11-26-11
- GA Minutes 11-19-11
- GA Minutes 11-05-11
- GA Minutes 10-29-11
- GA Minutes 10-22-11
- GA Minutes 10-15-11
- Rogue Valley General Assembly
- Community Calendar
Occupy Portland’s Action Committee has issued a call for decentralized-yet-coordinated nonviolent civil disobedience against big banks. Let’s shut them down!
We invite everyone to join the public march on the morning of Thursday November 17th.
- The action starts @ 8am on the East Side of Steel Bridge with an action in support of organized labor demanding Jobs Not Cuts, hosted by We Are Oregon.
- Then join us for a 10am Rally at Waterfront Park @ SW Ankeny.
- At 11am we march to visit civil disobedience actions in progress!
To get involved, email email@example.com TODAY or call (503) 567-6895
Want to get trained in organizing non-violent direct actions? How’s about daily workshops?
- Monday 11/14: Blockades/Police Liaison Training @ Laughing Horse 6-9pm
- Tuesday 11/15: Nonviolent Direct Action @ Field Work (1101 SW Jefferson St.) 6-9pm
- Tuesday 11/15: Intro to Street Medic for medical professionals Location @ Sisters of the Road Cafe (133 NW 6th) 6-9pm
- Wednesday 11/16: Legal Briefing for action participants Location @ Field Work (1101 SW Jefferson St.) 6-9pm
We are running this coordinated action – one of the largest in Portland history – on a shoestring! We need your support asap, every bit helps. Visit www.n17pdx.org/donate to put your money where your values are!
For More Info (Source) : http://n17pdx.org/
- Thursday November 17th National Day of Action #N17 #OWS (takethesquare.net)
- Occupy Medford Responds to Occupy Portland’s Eviction Notice (occupymedfordoregon.org)
- Good Guys and Bad Guys in Oakland (dissidentvoice.org)
- Move Your Money – November 4th, 2011 – Tomorrow (occupymedfordoregon.org)
- Statement in Response to Occupy Portland Eviction Notice (occupymedfordoregon.org)
- Days of Action for Public Education in Berckley – Nov 9-17 (takethesquare.net)
- The Illustrated Guide to Understanding Occupy Wall Street (occupymedfordoregon.org)
Tagged with: #OWS • @OccupyPDX • Banks • Banksters • Big Banks • Credit Unions • Direct action • Economy • End The Fed • FDIC • Federal Reserve • Movement • Nonviolence • Occupy • Occupy Portland • Occupy Wall Street • OccupyPortland • Oregon • PDX • Police • Police State • Portland • Portland Oregon • Protest • Protesting • Resistance • Steel Bridge • Thursday November 17th • United States • Us Occupation • Wall Street
Occupy Medford Needs Your Help!
If you would like to help us with our costs (Printing, Hosting, Etc.) You Can Donate to the Cause : Click the Button Below...Thank you!
- 11.29.2014 10:00 AMOccupy Medford
- 12.06.2014 10:00 AMOccupy Medford
- 12.13.2014 10:00 AMOccupy Medford
- 12.20.2014 10:00 AMOccupy Medford
Subscribe to Occupy Medford
- No public Twitter messages.
Live StreamsOccupy Wall Street Stream
Global Revolution Stream
Sunday, November 23, 6:20 PM